Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dec 18 buck ..

T

tejay

i shot this buck sat. at 2:02 pm on oposite side of the river then my house. hes not a giant but he needed to be put down anyway.... my sat statrted at 6 am and driving the the farm in boone county. sitting till 10 and walking till noon. with no sitings of deer on that side of the river i figured why not go to the river bottoms. so i arrived there at 1:50 and got allmy gear on and start my journy throguh the timber and had 1 shell inmy gun andloading more and and this guy jumped out of a fallen tree limb. and stood broad side at 60 yards and when he tried to take a step his left rear leg buckle (it was broke) so i thoguht i would put it down i thought it was a doe. till i shot and dropped it and found it ws a 8 point i was a lil disgusted for shooting anoter lil one but cant have the big ones. but i still put some great meat on the table.

3712DSCF0045-med.JPG

You did the right thing Tejay. Sounds like you made a great shot too and have some good eating. Congrats on a great deer.
smile.gif

Nice buck young man, and congratulations on your harvest.

You did the right thing IMO by putting him down. Great harvest photo. Thanks for sharing your hunting story with us.
waytogo.gif

Ron

WAY TO GO!!!Sound's like you made an awsome shot.You got plenty of year's ahead to hone your skill's on the monster's.Just enjoy the hunt and being able to go hunting.

i dont need to shoot anymore monsters i already have 2 on the wall. plus mom said i cant have anymore till i move out.......
confused.gif

Great job, IBH, and I also think you made the right decision. I would have done the same thing. You can be proud of your harvest.

Top Bottom