Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

deer hunting blind chair

I watch the online adds and auctions i got a awsome office leather chair for 12 bucks this summer!! Love them for box blinds

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yup, that's what I use. Arm rests are nice for long sits and mine will recline a little bit versus sitting straight up all the time so you can lean back. Get one that raises up and down. I keep mine a little higher, but when seeing a deer will lower it to help with shooting out the window.

Rogers sporting goods online has a good selection, and they are on sale. I have used the Cabelas chairs too, and they work good,

I bought two like this a few years ago (not sure of the brand). Quality was surprisingly good, so I bought two more. All are three years old and basically like new still. For this price you can hardy go wrong.

View attachment 128052

I bought two like this a few years ago (not sure of the brand). Quality was surprisingly good, so I bought two more. All are three years old and basically like new still. For this price you can hardy go wrong.

View attachment 128052
Looks like the attachment might not have worked. Just search amazon for mesh office chair. You can find them for $25.

Top Bottom