Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Digital Cam

tracker

Life Member
Vman, after you drill the holes in the case for the camera, do you install any glass on the inside of the case to keep moisture out?Or does this create a blur on the pictures? Also Hags sent a uv filter lens, where does this go, over the motion sensor?

Yes,
The holes need to be sealed. Dont want any water getting in. The uv filter is to use over the cameras opening.This can be removed from the black housing. The senser will need a frensel lens. And the flash can be covered with picture glass. I use household goop to adhear them in place.

I used picture frame glass agin. Youll get better quality from it than plexiglass.

I've got the video camera unit together.Thanks for all the help there vman.But now I've got another problem with the x10.I've replaced the motion board, but when I turn on the switch the led light just stays on, it won't blink or anything.Looked everything over and can't figure it out.Starting to drive me nuts!!

Who would do something like that??
grin.gif
grin.gif

I had a similar experience and found I shorted "Brian's Chip".

Oh Yes, very possible.I had a wire off the neg and a wire off the pos trying to cross over on the board and get it to work before when I burnt it up.Better get on the horn and get a chip coming now.

Thanks again!!!

Top Bottom