Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early Archery BUCK

great buck and pictures, congrats!!
smile.gif

THE REST OF THE STORY

I first spotted this buck in may. In a field near my house . I knew right away he was going to be a good one even though he had very little growth at the time . I decided around June to try to get some pics of him with my Vcam . ( yes all the cam pics were with one of Vmans digital cameras ) I got a few pics of him right away and for this area I knew I was looking at a really good deer . I watched for him often in the mornings and evenings all summer getting pics of him every so often . From watching for him and the pics I got of him during the summer I put together my game plan .. And at about 650am on the first day of the season to my disbelief he was headed right for my stand !! I was a total wreck trying to keep it togther .as he was facing me for what seemed like forever but, finally he turned and offered me a good 30 yard shot . I made it count . the rest is history .. Thanks for all the nice words . I know a lot of you guys would not even think this deer is a "SHOOTER" but around here he is top notch . I have countless hours spent in scouting this deer ,he really got under my skin . I was thinking about him every day, and to actually harvest him was a dream come true .. Now I am headed to Illinois hopefully I can get lucky again

Good Luck everyone
Marc

Congrats,nice buck
waytogo.gif
,cool pics also.I just hope,you did'nt shoot my buck!
grin.gif

NO worries PAHUNTER I am in South East PA .. Good luck there seems to be a lot of good ones around this year

Marc

Top Bottom