Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early Season Success!

Rackaddict

Life Member
Made my first kill with my new Outback this afternoon. It was a spot and stalk hunt. I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was!
grin.gif
I may have a new avatar soon.

582Armadillo.jpg

Hopefully my next harvest will score higher and be a little more palatable than "Possum on the Half Shell". Those are some seriously (as Shreddar would say) "stanky" critters.
doah.gif

Kill'em all. Don't let them armored possums make it this far north!!!!

Bt the way, the carry they carry the bacteria that causes Leperacy.....have fun from here on out cause you parts my not be attached for too much longer

looks pretty good to me
smile.gif
I'm also glad to see you keep limbsaver in business, how many do you got on that bow 6?
blush.gif

HOLY COW! If it needs that many Limb savers, that thing must sound like a shotgun going off w/o 'em! I think I'll stick to my recurves barely audible "thump"!
smirk.gif

Cool trophy though...our possums up here go "au natural" and pay for it! My dog had one the other day which would have loved some armor!!

>>--Ron--<>

Cook that thing with some tators and greens, bet it will taste great.
grin.gif

Were may I ask are you hunting, as in Missouri?
confused.gif

I didn't know Ms. had those critters.
smirk.gif

Southwest Mo. Blake. About 30 minutes east of Springfield at a friends farm. He's getting over run with those nasty critters.

Shreddar, I burned the gloves and the rubber ones I had on under them and bathed in bleach using a wire brush. Do you think I'll still get the "gangus clunk?"

Okay, about the limb savers. Wal-mart had them on clearance real cheap, so like my wife taught me, if it's on sale your're obligated to buy them...all. And for the record, there's 8 of them. I figured if one's good then 8 should be even better.
grin.gif
That flaw in my thinking is the reason I don't
31045-cheers2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, about the limb savers. Wal-mart had them on clearance real cheap, so like my wife taught me, if it's on sale your're obligated to buy them...all. And for the record, there's 8 of them. I figured if one's good then 8 should be even better.
grin.gif
That flaw in my thinking is the reason I don't
31045-cheers2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

solid reasoning, i agree with you 110%. oh wait...gods...that's scary.

Well I can't see the picture for some reason but I am sure it's a classic.

Last time we were down that way I wish I would have picked up a road kill only to discard it along a roadway here in central Iowa. They where getting my attention down there, imagine the reaction you'd get from people here if they started seeing these things dead along the road.

Question………Are you planning to hunt those armored possums from a Double Bull Blind
grin.gif

Maybe the bacteria that causes Leperacy caused the picture to turn white.
grin.gif

I reloaded it so maybe it will stay put for now.

I can see!!! Pack him up and ship him to me and I'll through him out on the road. Sure we got em here to.....
grin.gif

Wow, that's a booner armadillo!! Good Job rack!! Good thing you had all the limbsavers to quite the bow so he didn't jump the string!!

That booner armadillo had a booner stink to it. That was the smelliest creature I have ever been around. The armadillo that is.
grin.gif

Top Bottom