Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Easton Axis

I've probably shot 100 or so arrows and I love them. They did make me buy an arrow puller though, they drive into the target pretty hard. If the price doesn't scare you they are well worth it.

I have been shooting the Axis since early spring and I really love them. The whole idea behind the shaft and its components is something totally new and innovative. I've had great penetration with these shafts which is the result of focusing the bow's energy into the ultra-small diameter, and with the combination of a small diameter and its internal parts, they are very accurate, and very tough. Its looks are somewhat desieving, b/c of its small diameter, you'd assume that it was a light-weighing shaft, but actually they are supirsingly dense. And because it's smaller diameter you will achieve speeds greater than those of a shaft equivalent in weight, with a larger diameter.

I have been deciding whether or not to get them also, are they like the old AFC regarding the penetration then? The old AFC's were a bear to pull out of 3D targets but i never did break one in a hunting situation

Top Bottom