Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Entertaining Forums

deerdown

Just curious what other websites folks on here find interesting/spend their time on?

One of my daily websites is AgTalk. They discuss everything from land prices, crop prices, personal health, machinery.

Always find something interesting to read on there.

You?

AGtalk as well. Few equipment forums. Habitat talk.
Then it’s: weather websites, land sales, land data & political websites for me ;)
I’ll admit - if I wanted to get into social media (I don’t & posting on it is maybe 10 mins a week) … I’d probably do X since Elon musk bought it and actually not a censored left wing hell hole.
IMG_0521.jpeg

That's a lotta news....I'd walk away from the table mad if I read that much news. The deeper I dig, the more corrupt I see the system and that doesn't help my disposition. Everyday it's another giveaway by the Libs to the Illegals, taking away from the citizens, or a giveaway to buy votes. Never ending.....

There is something else?! What?! Oddly- I work for an internet company, northern Iowa, southern Iowa (Nora Springs, Truro, St Charles, Red Oak- huge areas) and I HATE being on the internet other than this site. But always looking for more hunting type sites to follow along on- so let’s hear em!

Prior to IowaWhitetail I used to spend a lot of time on Bowsite.com
- no idea if its any good any more but used to have good discussions and some very entertaining characters

I visit The Hunting Beast forum on a daily basis. Not the YouTube Hunting Beast, but both are Dan Infalt. Much different hunting perspective than IW, though I see a few IWers there occasionally. Registered for that forum in 2011 and made the 500 post club that allows one to view some forums not available to newer members. There is a political meme thread that has exceeded 200 pages and cracks me up.

Used to read ArcheryTalk but now rarely visit it as threads seem to devolve rather quickly. Been a long time since I opened Bowsite.

Hit CNN and FoxNews on a daily basis along with local news stations, CBS2, KCRG, KWWL. Hit my small Iowa hometown newsite to read the obits, LOL.

WeatherUnderground gets viewed a couple times a day.

Iowasportsman.com use to be awesome. Thats what I started on. I look at it once about every couple years and it is nearly extinct now.

Archerytalk.com. I use to check this out and was pretty decent, havent looked at it in a long time.

Hunttalk.com is pretty good. Still log in and check it in. For western stuff its pretty neat and theres some guys that really do great write ups of their hunts and take great photos.

Iowawhitetail is the only one I check on a daily basis Monday through Friday week after week. I've shifted away from those other sites to following stuff on youtube. But, still really enjoy iowawhitetail.

AGtalk as well. Few equipment forums. Habitat talk.
Then it’s: weather websites, land sales, land data & political websites for me ;)
I’ll admit - if I wanted to get into social media (I don’t & posting on it is maybe 10 mins a week) … I’d probably do X since Elon musk bought it and actually not a censored left wing hell hole.
View attachment 128071
What habitat forums do you frequent?

This forum and Habitat Talk are my favorites. I prefer this one because I’m in nw Illinois so I know climate wise what works for you guys will work for me. On habitat talk, some folks from the south or mountains or whatever don’t make it clear where they post from and their plots and hunting are just different.

I love to look at mud boats and duck boats. I follow Uncle J’s Boats facebook and when he does a shop tour I stop right there and watch it. That dude is funny. When he gets going on tire kicking losers that waste his time, I can’t help but laugh. There is also an Uncle J’s owners group that posts a lot of videos. Mudmotortalk used to be a blast and there were a lot of pictures from south Louisiana. Loved it. That place is dead now.

Both my daughters played a lot of softball so I used to look at DiscussFastpitch a lot.

Top Bottom