Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

first deer

rutnstrut

PMA Member
Well guys i took a friend from works kid out this morning to try and get him his first deer. He saw 13 does the first hour of daylight and made a great shot on this buck about 9:15 and we had the deer in the truck and headed home by 10:15. Hope he doesnt think that its always that easy, but all in all a great first deer.
1259hog_farm_buck.jpg

That is a fantastic photo.....congrats to the young hunter. Super 1st buck......did you make him at least by brecky at the local cafe?

Awesome photo, kill and morning to do it with all the snow. That will be a memory etched in both your minds for life.......
waytogo.gif

Great photography and that kid will never forget that you took him on his first hunt.That's what it's all about.
PASS IT ON!!!!
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Great Job!! Take a kid hunting and you'll never have to hunt for the kid!!

Pat

PS - Looks like that photos got some snow in it!! Will someone go shovel my walk!!

that's awesome.......congrats to the boy. i am really looking forward to taking my nephew out during the special late season.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

That gulley is starting to look familiar. Congrats to the hunter
waytogo.gif
and my hat off to you for giving him the oppurtunity
bow.gif
. Great pict. for a lifelong memory!

Another seed is planted!! Great job and an awesome photo !! Now maybe you can get his dad hooked.
waytogo.gif

That is a great story, To take a young hunter out and be with him when he gets his first deer has to be a great feeling. Now we have another one who will be out in the elements with the rest of us..
applause.gif

Top Bottom