Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

first miniature limb chicken of the year

muddy

well, as they say, a dangerous mind is an idle mind...

my dad and i had a bit o fun last night. i grabbed the blow gun and managed to stick this trophy bird right in the throat patch. he flew off but, alas, i missed any major arteries or organs. several darts later my dad got tired of my antics and said, "wait here". shortly thereafter he showed up with his "genuine Red Ryder 200-shot Carbine Action Air Rifle with a compass in the stock" and proceeded to put the beast down for good with one well placed shot.
waytogo.gif

don't really care about the score, even though he'll definately go B&C, dad and i had a great time and got to play around a little. here are some field photos of the trophy.

411sparrow1.JPG

411sparrow2.JPG

nice shootin Tex.. theres nothing like a good shooting blowgun, i have a blast shooting flies and grasshoppers in the summer with those things
cool.gif

Re: first miniature limb chicken of the year *DELETED*

Post deleted by muddy

Careful Muddy

Be sure you and your Dad are careful with Ole Red Ryder, you'll put an eye out.

Re: Careful Muddy

watch out for Scott Fargus and his yellow teeth......what did your ole man triple dog dare ya???

Re: Careful Muddy

make sure you practice QSM, QUALITY SPARROW MANAGEMENT, otherwise your sparrow flock will get out of control and produce sparrows that arent the quality that you would like to harvest, time to shoot some hen sparrows

So maybe you should be part of the mugambi tribal clan.Did you rub the tip of your dart on the back of a poison arrow frog?I'm thinkin you would drastically improve your looks if you had one of those big saucers wedged into your bottom lip
grin.gif

OK,found this on MSN....seems our own muddy may be getting out of control with his blowgun
crazy.gif

1024blowdart_duck.jpg

• Lucky duck
Last week a duck was found with a blow dart through its head. Today, she's lucky to be alive

Top Bottom