Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flies

tall@wide

PMA Member
I have never seen so many flies than I'm seeing this year. My house is a metal building and the flies cover it in the thousands. They get inside the house and die all over the floor..In the garage and outside the building you can hear them, it sounds like bees swarming it's so loud..Anyone else seeing this, and how do you solve this problem? Spray the metal building with a pesticide?

Same here with my metal building. I have half finished and they get in somewhere for the heat as it cools down. I was told cattle nearby cause it. Not sure. Anywho last year I sprayed Bifen I /T twice in October around doors, windows and above my porch roof. It seemed they were getting in near the porch roof. Didn’t have one fly on the inside. Hope that helps.

I have never seen so many flies than I'm seeing this year. My house is a metal building and the flies cover it in the thousands. They get inside the house and die all over the floor..In the garage and outside the building you can hear them, it sounds like bees swarming it's so loud..Anyone else seeing this, and how do you solve this problem? Spray the metal building with a pesticide?
Ha ditto at my place and at my shop! I have it sprayed four times a year, but I swear these guys are spraying sugar water! Smh

Wow...this is interesting. Yes, same here in SWMO. Here over the past week I wonder if they've moved this direction due to Helene?

Cattle are also covered in them.

I had my shop sprayed by commercial pest company. Walked in this weekend to a billion dead flies. Maybe the spray just kills them? Sure didn't deter them from coming in

Top Bottom