Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FS: FOXPRO Fury TX500 SOLD

blake

Life Member
JyQyy2fEQmcMc-_c7eHriD3Gi3D-fW2MQvFvoIxBqfz8phNXlEjD51urBfpYVf6zXn6yMST5UCygYySyF6nz20S22EtDuh-WHb_K_oqqcSbeD4z_oY8RNJUDjzeRfTvWiRnuZ-Ck0XIar96zUUtksY_fH47LlAJ4Uxd0dmJ85EYSOMzTc7PBU3hH3eSru5qOo7IjApVcCLrsmSi2-DFQfoWyJa23zZlXyoe6gyXcIHHPzSgMWIVa2Y9y5buxn0SXpRilBznaLnJ9j_LWIjSFbg40wwVCjzKb3eO8Enld_fh3FaI1enL2T5XqIwTyYlLKgn5-3La2To4G3fhOfofo-k5UudQwI5UX5VKSakhudxFv4FkV

For Sale: FOXPRO Fury TX-500 Electronic Caller

This E-Caller comes with the standard 100 calls programmed in it. Included in this transaction will be the instructions for the caller and remote as well as the USB cord so you can download additional calls from the FoxPro website if desired. I have used this caller two times with success both times. This caller has less than one hour of use. It is AS NEW and works as it should!

<O:pThe caller takes 8 AA batteries and the TX500 takes 3 AA batteries (batteries NOT included).

$475.00 shipped in CONUS.

Why am I selling it? I do not use it, when I go varmint hunting I grab several mouth blown calls and use them.

If you have questions please send me a message<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Thanks for looking.
<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom