Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Funny Facebook Message

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
So, how many of you guys out there have facebook? I know, half of you are too old and barely know how to turn on a computer. Lol, jk :D

Anyways, tonight I received a message from a lady. This is what it read;

"Hi, Are you a hunter? May I know why you are doing and killing innocent animals. Do you remember each animal will have mother/father/mate and so on. If you kill anyone animal then can you understand how they feel so. Will you allow anyone to hunt your son/daughter or your family members. How much you fell pain if anything will happen like so. Everyone is having rights to live in this earth. If you have passion to hunt the animals remember that 100% it will reverse to you too one day. I am watching you!! Please be expected for that day…"

This message really opened up my eyes. I've come to the conclusion that I'm selling all of my hunting gear and becoming a strict vegetarian. Hope you all understand. Maybe her message will open your eyes too? ;)

I hope you all have a horrible hunting season and don't kill anything. Murderers!

-Chris

Do you know her? How did you reply??

Was it something along the lines of "get bent"???

I didn't say anything, but did send her this picture :drink1:
Success_zps14552fb2.jpg

Ya, I don't know if I'd even bother to post on that page. You may end up on 5000 different email lists or on some government watchlist.

I'll take your place on the trophy pursuit team and I'll also take good care of all the land you hunt! But for real, that's a funny message.

thank you Chris. i think that person has opened all of our eyes to our wrong doings. how dare we do our part in conservation. we're all a bunch of low-lifes. we should stop hunting and instead spend our time crawling the internet in search of more hunters to harass!
thanks for sharing! got a good laugh outta that!

That's funny. I felt like I was trying to read a 1st graders essay assignment. If I was going to start something with someone. I'd at least look somewhat intelligent.

Top Bottom