Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got my IW decals put on

Drive in the middle of the right lane on 35-45mph high traffic areas. Folks LOVE that!!! When they see that decal- will drive folks to this site! ;). Looks good!

Drive in the middle of the right lane on 35-45mph high traffic areas. Folks LOVE that!!! When they see that decal- will drive folks to this site! ;). Looks good!
90% of my riding outside of ragbrai is on trails. I'll hit a few low traffic country roads for hill training. I stay off any busy or 4 lane roads, especially if there is a trail or nice sidewalk along them, drive me nuts seeing other bikers be on the road when there is a trail literally right there.

Here is where mine is located…hopefully this fall I can take another photo with my buck in the back showcasing the stickers like Vanna does on WOF…lol

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpeg
    IMG_3322.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 11
Here is where mine is located…hopefully this fall I can take another photo with my buck in the back showcasing the stickers like Vanna does on WOF…lol
If not, you can load mine again this year and take a picture with it, lol!

Top Bottom