Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got one this morning

Nebraska_hunter

I got in the stand at about 6:45.(still dark) About 10 minutes after i got there i could hear something behind me. I turned around and i just saw the body. Couldnt tell if it was a buck or doe. It was still kind of dark so couldnt see very well. At 7:25 I head a buck grunt. I looked over and a doe came running out. I get ready. She walked to the creek and stoped. I heard something coming behind her. I looked over into the evergreens and there was a buck. She ran again and stopped again. The buck had his head down charging after her. He stoped behing a evergreen. About a min. later the doe ran back into some more evergreens. The buck followed and when he got into a clearing between the trees i hollard at him. He wasnt broad side but i shot right behind the sholdar(Sp?) he droped dead in his tracks. I couldnt tell if it was a 4x4 or not. All i knew he had a good rack. I got up to him and he was a 5x4. I will post pictures later. Ps if you read my other post. First day hunt. I said that a guy yesterday got a nice 4x4 in the same stand. Well i thought i would try it out and i got lucky!

Congrats! Let's see the pics.
grin.gif

Top Bottom