Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Gun Debate read

Thanks for the link. Many of the things I've been saying about the assault weapons category for years. Just because they are scary looking doesn't mean they are more dangerous.

Kinda like the crotch rocket motorcycles. Ya they look fast and more dangerous, but they have some of the best brakes and safety equipment in the MC industry. It's the dumb-asses riding them that give them the bad Rep.

Interesting for sure. I didn't realize what the categories were that signified an assault rifle. Dumb.

Great read.

I didn't realize what the categories were that signified an assault rifle. Dumb.

Technically, under the original ban,my M1 Garand was defined as an assault rifle because it has a bayonet lug. Like you said, dumb!

AZHunter said:
Great read.

Technically, under the original ban,my M1 Garand was defined as an assault rifle because it has a bayonet lug. Like you said, dumb!

Better get your mosin nagants while you still can. Them bayonets are deadly!

Thanks for the link. Great article and a lot of great points made. A lot of those stats never make the news unfortunately enough.

Top Bottom