Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun Cabinet for sale - one of a kind

LYON

PMA Member
Up for sale is a one of a kind gun cabinet. Made from red weathered barn wood, this gun cabinet will fit you man cave perfectly. The gray header board currently says "the toy box" but can be changed to contain no writing or it can say whatever you like (within 20 letters or less) to fit your theme. The drawer is built with a lock pin that only allows the drawer to be opened when the door is open. This cabinet can comfortably fit 9 long guns. Very unique and rustic item for your house! I can deliver within 100 miles for $0.50 per mile, otherwise it's pick up only. I'm asking $500. Please message me here on IW or shoot me a text or call me at 319-415-5242. I live in Gladbrook if you need to know distance.

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

I remember when you first posted pics after building it. That is AMAZING! Flagstaff is a hell of a delivery so I hope someone grabs that up locally. I'm sure it will go fast! Good luck!

I saw your post right before the site crashed yesterday. I appreciate the offer, but my living in bigger cities out here has required me to have a solid gun safe to prevent theft. It really makes me miss the relative trust-about-anyone and crime-free life in Iowa! For what its worth, after remembering your original post, I'd say that cabinet is worth every bit of $500 (or a respectable offer)after you figure in your labor and the time it took. That would look great in a man cave somewhere and I hope someone grabs it up! If I ever convince my wife to move to Iowa, I'll be getting in touch with you!

A quick bump. Thought I would get this back to the top for a few more looks and maybe somebody would realize they really do need this :D. I'm open to reasonable offers too.

Top Bottom