Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HATS on gear store…

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
On home page…. Can scroll down ….. then u can look at 5-6 colors/choices. We are adding CC payment asap. I think that part isn’t added yet but we have that in few days. FYI- hats posted. & second FYI- I have a lot each but if I run out of anyone - I can quickly order more & I will get them to u. Wheels at IW work a little slow but they do work!! ;)
307E2283-8BF2-41D1-A8FF-B8B775AF9B3D.jpeg

Everyone get hats?? Should be soon. So…. I had a big supply in hand & all sold out immediately. I just placed an order for more. So- u can order & it might just be a touch of a delay.
& yes- we’ll have CC info u can put in soon. Can easily do PayPal or venmo too. :). IW is also the land of flexibility on getting things done. Order away and I’ll get to em asap as this new order I made comes in.

Last edited:
I only like one kind of hat. Non structured with a cloth back band. I just don't like the plastic peg and hole style backs. And the structured hats make me feel like a conehead, lol.

I only like one kind of hat. Non structured with a cloth back band. I just don't like the plastic peg and hole style backs. And the structured hats make me feel like a conehead, lol.
I have camo ones that are flex fit. No plastic on back. Just throwing out there.

I'm in the same boat as Spysar, just not a fan of truckers and prefer the cloth back. Problem being a bucket head and them not fitting regardless.

I have the camo hats in Flex-Fit…. No adjustment in back. If anyone wants one of those lemme know.

What hat do you recommend if I am transitioning from man to woman? I am also identifying as a black woman with a lisp.

What hat do you recommend if I am transitioning from man to woman? I am also identifying as a black woman with a lisp.
We are trying to get a supplier of straight jackets embroidered with the IW logo. The last mental institution I was in, those things were trendy, well designed & really hip. Patient folks…. We’ll get em. Curtis is gonna get first prototype & we’ll take some photos to post.

Top Bottom