Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heading fo Mobridge South Dakota

Good luck, let us know how you do. I'll be heading that way in 2 weeks.

The fishing started out slow. We fished mobridge the 1st day and caught 9, went up to pollock the 2nd and 3rd day the fishing slowed. Caght 12 then 9 again. Decided it wasntvworth driving if we couldn't limit inin 8 hours. So we fished mobridgre the 4th day. We fished the mouth of oak creek right on the north end of it. Theres an island at the end of a point you cant miss it. there are 2 tree lines partially underwater. We drifted both sides of it in 7 to 12 feet of water with spinners(added floats to stay out of the snaggs(be prepared to lose tackle its up another 6-8 foot from last year)and switched to a single hook instead of a crawler harness) using big crawlers. We had our 3 over twenty inches and another 9 at 18 to 19 3/4 in less then 2 hours. The fifth day was just as good if not better as another boat from our group fished the same spot with us. We had the spot all to ourselves. Good luck maybe it has changed but if not it might be worth checking out.

Last edited:
I wanna go...

I lost a battle with what had to have been a double digit eye tonight due to a bad netting job... I could use some success like you had to get rid of the burn!!

I only have a few pics from the trip my camera ate her pigs.
773-36204_1314256103675_1448877326_30721283_2935058_n.jpg

Top Bottom