Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heard about the NEW scent elimination clothing?

loneranger

Greetings Men, Have any of you heard about the latest in scent clothing? The clothing is made with Silver threads and is supposed to kill the bacteria on your skin before it makes humanscent. Site said been used in Military for yrs.Don't think on market yet?Never wears out,no recharging,washes like normal clothes.Have heard the carbon garments wear out with time.Maybe just another gimmic to get our $Bucks?

Re: Heard about the NEW scent elimination clothing

Well, I’m not a man, is that ok?
grin.gif
Anyway, I haven’t seen it yet, but it makes sense. Silver has been used as an antimicrobial for thousands of years. Ancient Egyptians used it to keep food supplies safe from fungus and mold. The Phoenicians used it to keep water from being spoiled by germs. It’s theorized that one of the reasons the wealthy were spared the brunt of the plagues in the Middle Ages was the fact that they ate with silver utensils. The pioneers would drop silver coins into their milk and water jugs and doctors have been using it for decades by applying a thin layer of silver to large wounds and burns to prevent infection and promote healing. Now they’re starting to powder coat with silver to protect germ gathering surfaces. Who knows, someday it may be on all our doorknobs, handles, etc. I love my Scentblocker gear, but it would be nice not to have to put it in the dryer all the time.

You mentioned the Egyptians and Phoenicians,and even something about Physicians but you never brought up the Martians. What's the deal? You got something against Martians?
blink.gif
They invented Silver you know!

Sorry Rack, whatever you say...is that what they told you during your abduction??
busted.gif

marsprobe.jpg

I guess you'll be safe there...heheh...
evil.gif
tongue.gif

martian.gif

Kat-I heard Rack is a little sensitive to the Martian talk after his recent abduction and "probing" he recieved.
grin.gif

that martian looks like he is ready to do some rig drilling with that tool in his hand.
grin.gif
i bet he was in cahoots with the doctor that gave me my physical this year
blush.gif
not fun

mike

Way too much!!!! Kat, what is thet in the martians hand?

Top Bottom