Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hello from Fort Sill, Oklahoma!

I have a few questions to ask here:

1. How does one edit their OP here?
2. How does one add a picture (avatar)?
3. Which is the best forum here to ask general hunting questions? Such as, "Do I need to buy a permit to hunt deer in IA?"

Welcome aboard! This site is currently getting upgrades so not everything is fixed yet from what I read. You should post this in the technical issues topic.

I have a few questions to ask here:

1. How does one edit their OP here?
2. How does one add a picture (avatar)?
3. Which is the best forum here to ask general hunting questions? Such as, "Do I need to buy a permit to hunt deer in IA?"
Welcome!! We just did this refresh. So timing - few days we got it. Good part is- awesome things to come.
U can ask most questions in the general area if there’s any doubt. If not in right place- no biggy. It’ll get answered. In ur profile u can add pic.
Little 3 dots on bottom right of post edits.

But welcome! Iowa is amazing. Saw residents of OK getting hammered with bad bills like the air bow one.
Iowa is 2 gun seasons & 2 ML seasons. U pick which one u want to hunt. Shotguns, short wall, etc. Then ML’s - pretty straight forward there.

U will love iowa.

Iowa has residency requirements for buying resident tags, need to live here XX number of days prior to season. There is a draw for non-resident deer licenses. You'll be able to buy an archery tag and one gun tag as a resident. Resident landowners get more tags on top of that. Browse the Iowa DNR website for complete rules and regs.

Top Bottom