Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hey Elkhunter, or anyone else

moosehunter

PMA Member
With some knowledge of the inner workings of our servants in DSM.

Is there any kind of "citizens counsil" or a group of concerned citizens (in this case, hunters) that can sit in or be appointed by legislators to attend thier committee sessions? Or maybe even an advisory group that can answer questions any of the lawmakers may have while they are in committee. It seems if we can present facts or argue our side in front of them that would carry some clout.

Anyone may attend a committee or sub committee meeting.Committee meeting are a little more formal and not much in put is asked for. In a sub comm. usually everyone can state their case.
I'd love to see 4 or 5 hunters at each comm. meeting.If you have a flexible work schedule and could attend with a days notice send me a PM.Meeting can be held anytime between 8AM & 4PM
With five hunters at a meeting it would make a very big impression.

Until they have a sub committee or committee meeting they just sit there doing nothing.So there really isn't any updates.
I'll try to post when committees will meet, but it's short notice.

So most of these are just articles that have been brought up and they really have not discussed much on them yet?

I thought some already had a sub committee meeting?

Thanks for any updates. If timing works out may be able to make a road trip.

Top Bottom