Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

House Approves Deer Hunting Bill

OneCam

Here's a recent email update from my area House rep ...

[ QUOTE ]
Just an update on HF 304. It has now passed out of the House Ways and Means Committee and is given a new number, HF 750. The House version does institute a non-resident doe cap of 2,500. The Senate version of the bill, SF 206, does not include the doe cap. In the House version every non-resident hunter will be required, when purchasing an either sex license to also purchase an additional doe license for an additional $100. The House version is the bill I outlined in my news article.

I think both bills will come out their respective chambers and the issue will probably go to a conference committee.

[/ QUOTE ]

This bill looks to be the same as the SN 206 but with a cap on non-resident antlerless tags.

If you are concerned about the removal of the on non-resident doe licenses please take the time to contact your legislators in favor of the House version.

HF 750
http://coolice.legis.state.ia.us/Cool-ICE/default.asp?category=billinfo&Service=Billbook&menu=text&hbill=HF750

Thanks Chris!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom