Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How Big Is He II?

A

Admin

Here one for you, it's only taken me all summer but I found a nice buck I call the Farm Yard Buck. He hangs in an old farmstead, away from the road. I was sitting in a barn 30 yards downwind.

I'll post more pics later on Whitetail-Images, for me they are pics of a lifetime.

TLH

uploadedFarmYardBuck.jpg

There color is changing, hide and velvet.

Congrats Tony on a great picture! I should have been kicked in the rear for not having my camera today. I see suburban Waterloo bucks all of the time but nothing too big to get excited about until this morning at 7:45 as a 150-160" 10 pt. strolled across the road in front of my truck at a mear 10 yards! At least he gave me a good show. Keep the pic's coming I enjoy your work.
Bruce

iowabruce,

Thanks, I have been hearing about several Big Buck spottings this past week. Is it a new moon?

I am wore out, I am going to bed
smile.gif

TLH

Thanks everyone, I am very happy with the velvet shots, he is a dandy.

Mike, I will contact Gary, thanks.

Here is another look...

FarmYard2.JPG

[This message has been edited by TLH (edited 08-24-2001).]

Who cares! Those are some good photographs of a nice looking buck. You have to admit as much as we like the challenge of hunting them. They look much better like that than on a wall.

Top Bottom