Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How do you store your Trail cam pictures using a Mac

iowathumper

Wondering how people are setting up there Mac laptops, Using "Photos Album" & Cloud storage together. I have over 40,000 picture over 12 years on this Laptop & when you use Cloud storage they show up on all your apple devices which is fine except on my Iphone I would like only selected pictures to go there. Don't see how you can do that.

here are a couple articles that can help, although there isn't an ideal solution for what you describe. I don't like the Cloud handling all of my stuff. For one, 5Gb is not enough, and I don't want to pay for more storage because with my job, I have plenty of other options (external hard drives and Drop Box). So, I disable iCloud for Photo storage, and I just manually push pics to my desktop computer as needed (from my Phone). And with Messaging, etc there are plenty of ways to push back just the photos I want on my phone from my desktop.

I have a Mac AND use an external Hard drive that works like a charm. With it I organize folders by location and year. I typically keep the last 2-3 years worth of pics right on my Mac and file anything older every year. That way its easier to bring up recent year history.

Top Bottom