Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How early

I gave up hunting mornings during gun seasons yrs ago! I let my farm totaly free of intrusion in mornings! Deer get pushed onto it in the dark and feel safe and stay ! Its amazing how many you can get to stay buy end of gun seasons! Just slide in over looking food source in evening and take your pick! Bow season 15 min before light.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

If im going to a treestand... 45 min ish

A blind... 1 hour minimum Then Ill take a cat nap on floor until close to go time.

OK... some will laugh about this.... but i'm dead serious. If it's quiet and crunchy.... as you approach your spot. RUN. The Cadence of human footsteps is pretty easy to pick out. If you run, shuffle feet, etc you can sound not like human. I'm convinced this helps.
I’d love to see a video of that !

I gave up hunting mornings during gun seasons yrs ago! I let my farm totaly free of intrusion in mornings! Deer get pushed onto it in the dark and feel safe and stay ! Its amazing how many you can get to stay buy end of gun seasons!

I've often wondered this as well..

Top Bottom