Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HUGE Whitetail rack on eBay

Typical or non-typical? I read somewhere about a taxidermy shop in Missouri having alot of the racks being stolen. There were supposed to be some big ones, and the article said to watch places like e-bay. Don't know if it's related.

Can I get the website to read the article and compare pictures and descriptions from when the Missouri taxidermy shop was robbed?

Thanks,

deerslayer

That is crazy. It was up $910 when I looked. Just think guys if you shoot a big buck you could get $1000. Of course I sure wouldnt sell a trophy like that. It would be worth more to me on the wall then money in my pocket.

Numba1

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadisonB&C:
Typical or non-typical? I read somewhere about a taxidermy shop in Missouri having alot of the racks being stolen. There were supposed to be some big ones, and the article said to watch places like e-bay. Don't know if it's related. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The rack you are seeing on ebay number 1059289393 are not stolen.A friend of mine is selling them,and they were measured by a local DNR officer.Also they were found on his farm in October of 93. There are many racks on the internet for sale.As we also would never sell any of our racks-shot or shed.Some would and do.We were looking at that part of ebay last week and saw a set sell for $1,850.00!! ET

Top Bottom