Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting land for Lease SW Iowa!!!

bradley

triplebeam
Just posting this for my old boss ! He has approximately 220 acres for lease in SW Iowa near Hamburg, IA. Quality trophy deer hunting all fair chase mostly Agricultural with good Timbered ditches & draws and a pond at one corner of property. I have hunted it myself and had trail cam pics of some monsters and seen a few monsters while hunting. He is wanting 3000.00 per season annually. Lease is from September 1st to January 10th. If interested contact Harry at Four 02 Two 09 zero zero 60. He will meet you with details and contract and show you the property and boundaries.

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone. It is a little too far west for me, but I am looking in South Central for a top shelf lease if anyone has a lead.

Also, if you want to see the quality of deer there look at some of my trail cam pics from last year! A few of them were from his IOWA farm!! I am kind of bummed he is going to lease it because I hunted it when I drew my out of State tag. But that is only every 3 years or so!

Her is a sat image of the property for lease. It is still available! It is located between Hamburg & Riverton Iowa a mile of a paved county road the only road that borders the property is a dirt road to the south .

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom