Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting Strutin Toms in Nebraska tomorrow

B

biggame

Hey, anybody gettin itchy to throw an arrow at a big Tom? We leave for Nebraska tomorrow morning and I hope to be in my blind and into birds by 4:00pm. Hope the weather holds!

Going next week. Save one for me! I can't stand it. I have been watching birds around my house strut and gobble and I have the itch bad. It just keeps getting worse!

Good Luck!
grin.gif

biggame,
I just looked at your profile... You related to Brad Baumler? Hell of a guy went to UNI with him. Tell him the baboon said hey!

Yes, Brad is my first cousin and a great friend. Did you play Football with him? We share alot of Bowhunting stories and have both enjoyed shooting some great bucks.

I ran track up there and lived with a bunch of football players. Brad was good friends with one of my good friends, Brad Wymer. You may know him as well. But yes I knew Brad and he is a great guy. If I am up in West Union this year I will let you know and may be we can get a beer somewhere.

How was Nebraska. We are heading out there Wednesday...

Let me know if your in the area and we will have a beer. I had to come back from Nebraska the day I left because my Grand mother passed away. Took my blind down the morning after putting it up and had 60 Turkeys in the field by my van as I came out. Weather was cold and the birds didn't want to come in durring the short day I hunted. I may go back later. I think I am going to Kansas after Rio's in April!

Top Bottom