Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA 100% Clubs

ElkHunter

Life Member
Need some help.I'm putting together email address book for 100% clubs.I have some clubs without a contact person.I'll list the clubs and if you know a reliable person from a club,would you please PM me their email address.
Here's the list
Beeds Lake Bowbenders
Big Marsh Bowhunters
Broken Arrow Archers
Iowa River Archery
DeWitt Bowhunters
Boone River Archers
Calhoun Co. Archers
Sioux Center Archery Club
Raymond Bowhunters
Tryhedron Bowhunters

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It will much to keep the clubs informed with what is happening in the IBA.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey Boyd, Already have you as Hickory Ridge contact, the clubs listed are ones that I need contact people.
grin.gif

Come on IWer's need some help. Had one man email me but didn't want any junk mail.This list will be used for IBA only, just want to keep clubs and individuals informed with what's happening. There are too IWer out there too not know some club members. Thanks

DeWitt Bowhunters, I would check with 150class.....he is from that area. Not sure if he is a member of that particular club though.

Hey Elk. I never heard back from ya. Did you have any luck contacting Dan when I gave you his phone number? How about the other clubs? Any luck with them?

Hey 150
Haven't contacted him yet, that was just before I left for Co. Now I have to get back to work.
If there are any IBA members who would like to be on the email list just let me know.This list is for information and legislative issue.With the loyal readers on this website I'll be able to get information to a lot of people in a short amount of time.
There will be times when information will be sent to IBA members only,if you would like on that list just PM me your name and email address.

I will have another one for you to add to your list as soon as I get my membership bought and a new Bowhunters Association up and running. I am still needing some help on a couple of things like a set of By-laws and constitution.

One question,

Does the IBA Membership run for a year from the date you join or does membership start all over again on January 1st?

Joe

Yo ucan start your membership at anytime of the year. Most clubs do it at the fall festival in August. I will get you a copy of the by-laws and articles of incorporation. Please give me your email address again.
Thanks

I started my membership today. I also PM'd you with my email address. Thanks, Supertech.

Joe

Top Bottom