Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Organizational Meeting

blake

Life Member
We have scheduled an IBA organizational meeting for Thursday February 15th at the Clarinda City Hall Conference Room, 200 South 15th Street Clarinda, IA 51632. The time of this meeting is 6:30 p.m.
It appears at this time that there maybe twenty plus interested people at this meeting. I do plan to advertise and post flyers, so there may in fact be more in attendance.

If you would like to support the IBA I do hope that you will be able to attend this meeting.

Thank You,
Ron Wyllie
(H)712-542-5075
(C)712-542-7779
hoofline.gif

1366.jpg

Protect your hunting future, join & support the IBA! Join Now!

hoofline.gif

I think it went well! There are some guys in SW IA who are concerned about poaching,legistlative issues,and general good relations between different types of hunters in the area. I see the start of a good group,with intentions of being an asset to the local area. Bowhunters,Shot gunners, Bird Hunters,Shed Hunters,working together. We can use more of these groups across the State. Good Job Ron !

[ QUOTE ]
I think it went well! There are some guys in SW IA who are concerned about poaching,legistlative issues,and general good relations between different types of hunters in the area. I see the start of a good group,with intentions of being an asset to the local area. Bowhunters,Shot gunners, Bird Hunters,Shed Hunters,working together. We can use more of these groups across the State. Good Job Ron !

[/ QUOTE ]

What SPLIT LIMB said!
grin.gif

The guys in attendance have set the next meeting date for March 1st, 6:30 p.m. here in Clarinda at a location soon to be announced. Thank You to the local guys that attended the meeting, and I am looking forward to seeing each of you again soon.

Thanks to the IBA members who traveled to Clarinda and assisted with the program. Great bunch of guys , and they had some nice IBA door prizes for everyone!
waytogo.gif

Please join and support the IBA……Join Now

Top Bottom