Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

illinois deer hunters or missouri hunters

bighunter

was just wondering if anybody had hunted here in illinois or is missouri and had saved there check station tags that they put on the deers leg when u check ure deer in in missouri or illinois.in illinois they give u a deer pin like the one in my display pic,the archery ones are always green and the shotgun ones change year by year.was just wondering if anybody had any they could mail me to put on the hunting wall that i am making.or if anybody had pics of the check station tags or the pins if they could post them on here for me to have for the photo albumn.

Thanks Everybody,
Alex Hastings

I have Illinois pins and leg tags from the last 4 years I can take a pic and email it you you if you want tell me what you are looking for in the pic

Marc

u can take pics of them all together.then a pic of only the pins.and then the leg tags alone and will u give me the numbers of the leg tags and what deer they go with and what deer the pins match to and if u have pics of the deer send them if u would.

thanks,
Alex Hastings

Hello no prob give me a few days and I will get it done do you want harvest pics of the bucks ?? or of the mounts

Marc

ok no prob I need to get a few digitized some are in my pre digital days but I will hook you up

Marc

Top Bottom