Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowa hunters (please give me some more much needed info)

A

azbuckbuster

oh i forgot, while im here how many preferance proints does it usually take to get a tag for sure? im familiar with the preference point system because here in az we have a bonus point system where you get a point every time you dont get drawn and one permanent one for hunter safety course. also i highly doubt gettin one of your deer tags can be as hard as obtaining one of our cherished big bull elk tags!

also could anyone give me some info on your pheasant and other small game hunting cause i might come for them if i dont get a deer tag, also inform me about turkeys.

azbb

dear azbuckbuster, iowa is instituting a preference point system this year. for birds you just need a season long nonres license over the counter. 50-50 on deer license. not worth the effort as you can only kill one deer. try nebraska for over the counter blackpowder one month season starting dec l or missouri with over the counter during the rut in nov for three deer. deer there are same as iowa without the hassles.

Top Bottom