Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Sportsman's Club Membership Drive

Happy July everyone! Hope you had a great 4th, celebrating America and our great state!

If you've been thinking about joining our efforts at the Iowa Sportsman's Club, there's no better time than now! As we anxiously look forward to Fall, we launch our month-long membership drive on July 1st! If you buy either one of our memberships, you'll be entered into a Sweepstakes to win the following prizes! Winners will be drawn on August 1st! We're also discounting the memberships for this month only!

Grand Prize - 6 Day, 5 Night, fully guided Alaskan fishing trip from McDougall Lodge in the Alaskan wilderness on Lake Creek. Prize includes a Round-Trip Float Plane ride into the camp, where you will stay in a top notch lodge, while fishing for King, Silver, Pink, Chum, or Sockeye salmon, as well as trout and arctic greyling! Can be used in 2024 OR 2025. https://www.mcdougalllodge.com/
Secondary Prizes include Stealth Cam and Muddy cellular cameras, a silencer from Silencer Central, a Red-Dot scope from Tru-Glo, a fishing lure/reel package from Dobyns, Yamamoto, and Big Bite Baits, and a survival knife from Camillus.
If all that wasn't enough, DeerGro just jumped in and offered a 55 Gallon Drum of Plot Start! That's enough to do 22 acres, just in time for Fall Plots!

$1000's of dollars in prizes, just to enter the fight and support our cause !

To enter, all you need to do is become a member at the link below!
https://cbo.io/iscmembership/tix

449589694_122183741120021629_1616068001215701798_n.jpg

Keep this going & THIS^^^^^ will translate to all action & results & the fight to keep iowa great. Please take time to read through- pass this on. Join, etc!!!!

Fantastic!!! Keep this going!!!
& folks- I get it - we get repeat calls for action (which will never end so make sure u continue to do these things!!) …. Pass this on to folks outside of this forum. Any serious hunter u know. More people need to know what they can do to protect iowa. Any outsiders… pass this link on. Share the ISC’s Facebook posts & page, etc. We MUST Grow #’s!!! We doing amazing but we all MUST grow this!!!!

Would love an intermediate option. It’s one year or lifetime. Maybe a 3, 5, and 10 year option? It’s not my place. I know. Just a suggestion. I’m no business person but my wife is. Most pick the middle option. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive.

Would love an intermediate option. It’s one year or lifetime. Maybe a 3, 5, and 10 year option? It’s not my place. I know. Just a suggestion. I’m no business person but my wife is. Most pick the middle option. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive.
Done! All set with the 3-year option!

Top Bottom