Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Is this muzzle loader legal in Iowa

Nice to see something informative and useful. Today I'm thankful for Shedhuntedmd.
bow.gif

The whole thing you just said trogster is in fact true. The whole about being a free country and having the right to do as we please. HOWEVER, the reasons there are rules and regulations is for safety. You may not see them that way but that is what they are here for. No one stated we should'nt be able to own this muzzel loader they just stated it should'nt be used in iowa for any season. I think this is a great idea, the same way I think that rifle season being outlawed is a good idea. One of the main reasons Iowa has such a large number of big bucks is because we can't pick them off at 200-300 yrds away. How many times have you seen a monster at a distance but to far for the capabilities of your equipment. Probably more than once. The fact that people can't shoot long distances and kill whatever they see is a main factor in why Iowa is such a great whitetail state. It's great to see people like your self that are all about us being able to keep our guns. Hell I think we all are, at least I hope so. I just think that there are some guns and items that need to be regulated to the public. This is just my 2 cents worth

Top Bottom