Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's about time!!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
well, i went out today to get in a little bass practice and the water temps were extremely unstable, 39 degrees, then 40 foot later 43, i have never seen anything like that..... but i said heck with it and pulled out he big stick!

I fished for an hour and a half and hooked into this guy! he hit a black and silver 6.5" Grandma twitching slowly!! 34"

It was cold!! windy and borderline misreble! but great ski weather!

Not a giant by any standards but my first muskie of '08!!
Im jacked!

DSCN1391.JPG

as always, i got a hold of one of the teeth and bled like a stuck pig.....

DSCN1392.JPG

Nice fish!

I've never caught a muskie. Never caught a big Northern, either. I guess it helps to fish for them in water that has them. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Is that a sweater under your hoodie???? Never mind, thats just massive amounts of arm hair..... way to start the season off.....turd /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a sweater under your hoodie????</div></div>

I am all that is man.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice fish. Apologies for my inconsistency on the phone, but you interrupted South Park time. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom