Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

John deere fb-vanbrunt 13x7 grain drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I am looking to sell my John Deere 13X7 grain drill which Has been all gone through and is field ready. This one has the highly desirable double disc openers,main seed box,small seed box and fertilizer box. I even have some removeable containers that go in the main seed box which in effect would allow you to plant up to 13 different seed types in rows or any combination thereof. These take less than a couple minutes to install or remove. This drill also has the trip style lift which allows it to be used behind atv,utv, or whatever as it doesnt need hydraulics to lift it . It also allows you to only plant 1/2 of the drill width if desired. I have an owners manual,parts manual as well as a few extra parts and resources for extra parts.I just pulled it out of the barn long enough to get the pics,you would be hard pressed to find another small drill this nice. Looking for $1500.00 or possible trade for a 4x4 ATV or trailer.

I had them on the original thread,I will try again. If they still dont show uo message me youe email and I will send them that way.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom