Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jon Hanson Bow Buck

Very impressive deer! Congrats!

beerchug.gif

Holy Bajeebers Batman...I'm speechless. I've bowhunted a long time and can't imagine having something that big at 9 yards!! Congrats on a great buck
smile.gif

NWBuck

It took a few e-mails to get permission on this but here he is as submitted by a friend of his...

Jon Hanson killed this buck Nov.5,2002 hunting in Iowa. He shot the huge buck at 9yds and got it on video, which will be on Prime Time 7. Gross 197" with 7"bases and 23"inside spread.

JohnHanson.jpg

Damn, looks like I'll be buying yet another video when it comes out! Hopefully he hits it better than ol' Stan Potts did on his buck.

You just gotta love those brow tines! Not to mention the bark ground into the bases.

What a STUD! And for those of you that don't know Alberta whitetail lingo, I ain't talking about the guy in the picture!
smile.gif

That is definately a great buck. A while back I thought I read on here that this buck was going to be on primetime7 and now I can't find the post. Can you tell me where to find the post or when it will be on primetime7?

farmer1, It will be on the Primetime 7 video. I'm not sure when it'll be out, probably this spring or summer. You can go to H.S.Scent website and see a different photo.

Top Bottom