Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

King Cutter ATV Disc (Sold!)

bowman

Super Moderator
I made deal with a buddy that had a large ATV. I would buy the ATV implements, he would supply the ATV, and we would do plots with them. My buddy sold the ATV the next spring. I now have a King Kutter 48" ATV Disc that is way too heavy for my Kawasaki Bayou 220. It has been used very little but enough to know that it cuts well. The arm that came with it was poorly made with too thin metal and welds that tore the first time used. It threw a fit with King Kutter until they made me a new one with thicker metal and reinforced welded joints.

It weighs 309lbs, 48" wide, eight 16" discs, and a 1 7/8" hitch. A quick search found it selling for $670 to $800 plus new.

Asking $450 obo. You arrange pick up in Newton, Iowa. PM, call 641-521-1046, or email me at wwinchell@iowatelecom.net if interested.

In action (with the ATV that is too small)
1040-king_kutter.jpg

1040-disc_1.jpg

1040-disc_2.jpg

This photo shows the only signs of paint wear, unavoidable with a flip over style disc.

1040-disc_3.jpg

Here you can see the price that I paid and the reinforced joint on the new arm King Kutter made me.

1040-disc_4.jpg

1040-disc_5.jpg

1040-disc_7.jpg

1040-disc_8.jpg

Last edited:
The disc is sold to a great guy and fellow Iowawhitetailer. Thanks again Chad.:way:

Top Bottom