Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lake Erie 'Eyes

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I have been up in Port Clinton, OH for the past few days providing media coverage for the FLW National Guard Walleye tournament. I'm not a big walleye guy, but some of these fish are quite impressive. Top bag so far has been 46-05 with 5 fish (Stupid big average) Here are a few pix of what has been going on....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I get to attend another media event over the next few days, so a chance to actually get out on the lake and fish is a possibility, but not 100% sure on that yet. Nothing like dragging around some wet socks.... :grin:
:way:

I once weighed 41 pounds for 5 fish in a lake Erie tournament. I was in 21st place out of 150 boats after that day. Usually takes a nine pound average to win in May. The weights have been off a little the past few years, but it looks like they are coming back.

They send all those fish to the local food pantry. Boy I miss fishing Lake Erie in the spring, I need to go back one of these days. Coming from Iowa, the first time I went to lake erie and saw everyone filetting all those 10-pounders it sure seemed weird.

Top Bottom