Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last Day Doe

deerhunter93

Yesterdy was really fun. I got to enjoy a great day in the woods with my Dad and one of my best friends. I had a bow-tag and a youth tag left so I was planning on shooting the first doe that came by, or a nice buck but I didn't expect that. Derek and my dad also had bow tags and weren't going to be picky.
I got settled in late with my new lone wolf assault. (first hunt with it)About 9:40 two deer ran past Derek with no shot, and came right to me. I could see there were two deer but I only knew what the first on was, a doe. I shot her at 50 yards, dropped her, and felt good about finally filling my youth tag this year.
I have shot five deer this year and all of them have been does. But it still is a blast and I love being out there.
Sorry about the pictures, the camera has a broken screen so I cant see what i'm taking a picture of.

I drug her to my stand and so I took this picture from in my stand
HPIM0100.JPG

Looking north
HPIM0103.JPG

Looking west
HPIM0104.JPG

Congrats on filling your doe tag on the last day! Looks like you've got some big timbers to hunt in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice work buddy!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Yep!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats on filling your doe tag on the last day! Looks like you've got some big timbers to hunt in! </div></div>

What he said. Congrats.

Top Bottom