Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lightweight hunting pants suggestions

deerhunter93

I've had the same hunting clothes for a long time (I'm cheap and they seem to work fine for me). Pants are the first thing on my list to upgrade so I'm looking for suggestions. I have a pair of predator camo 100% cotton pants and I'm looking for a more athletic and higher quality pair of lightweight pants.

I'm not brand or pattern picky (although predator is the best pattern ever created) I just want a good pair of pants.

I recently bought the Kuiu Katana pants after loving the Kuiu Attack pants. The Katana's are supposed to be for mild/warmer weather and pretty robust. If you're looking for higher-end, long lasting pants I think Kuiu makes some good ones.

Truwerk makes some great pants. They have T1 T2 and T3. The T3's have the most insulation. They really make these pants for comfort durability..

The T3's have some protective shell. I wore them for shotgun last year and thorns just slid off them. They aren't cheap but they are the best pants I have ever worn. Very well thought out with lot of pockets etc and I can't say enough how well the insulated (T3's) allow you to move while still being warm.

Top Bottom