Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Limb Chicken

Ogz

Life Member
Hey Limb Chicken, I'll be flyin solo end of next week with the old lady out of town. Still up for the adult beverage? Let me know. Ogz

Ogz,
I will have to let you know. My wife and I just had our first child Dec 7. Baby boy, 7lbs. 3oz., 20.5 inches! Looking for a short axle to axle bow for him, something in the 8 inch range with at least a 1.5 inch brace height! ;0)>

I will get back to you in the next week!

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

Limb Chicken, congrats on the new arrival, children are great, I have two daughters, the
oldest will be sharing the timber with me next fall ,(can't wait)! You'll be in the same situation before you can say big buck
comin your way kid, only about 10,000 diapers from now! Savor every minute and take lots of pictures.

Steve

Congrats to you guys!

Just think, someone to pass on the tradition, ain't nothing better
wink.gif

TLH

Congrats on the new boy! With a proposal in the not so distant future, I'm sure it's not going to be long until I'm in the same boat. Your schedule will probably keep you busy so don't worry about it. But the stress just might drive you to drinking a little!! My girlfriends sisters boy is 8 and he is NUTS about deer. He loves to come over and just stand in my hunting room staring at the walls. When he gets to go along, he is the first one up and ready to go. Let me know, but no problem if you're busy.

Limb Chicken,

My wife just had our first on Dec 12th. He is already wearing Mossyoak Break-Up. Typing a little slow these days with only one hand free! Can't wait to share my love of the outdoors with him! Congrats to you and your wife!

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the congratulations! I am really pumped I can't wait to take him turkey hunting this spring.......well ok, he may not be ready this spring.

I am just glad that our child came out healthy. I am also glad that it was a boy because if I were like Bobcat and had two girls, they wouldn't have to worry about a prom date because I would be taking them ;0)> My wife seemed to think that was a tad bit over protective...

Any way again thanks for all the Congrats and you all have a happy and safe holiday season. Will post pictures of Connor on my website soon!

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

[This message has been edited by Limb Chicken (edited 03-04-2002).]

Congrats on the babies, there is nothing better than sharing the woods with your kids, my son harvested his first whitetail a few weeks ago, and the feeling is overwelming!!

I echo the above. I've taken a few animals over the years but nothing beats the feeling of watching (taping) your kids and wife take their first animals. Replaying the tape later is great for reliving those shared experiences.

Congrats Limb Chicken and Smokepole.

My Wife and I had our first on the 16th of December.

A Girl, Sierra Morel Yoder.
7lbs 9 0Z 20.5 inches.

We have raised some eyebrows with the name.

Haven't had a lot of time to read posts.

Lots of dirty dipers and time spent with her.

I can't wait until shes old enough to do some serious tromping. I hope she loves the out doors as much as i do!

Happy holidays to all and good hunting.

Congrats to all on the new arrivals! Pass on the knowledge.

Limb Chicken, you better stop sending in the same hunting pictures every year. We all know nobody gets that many nice bucks in a row.
grin.gif
(Just jealous, congratulations on all your adventures)

[This message has been edited by BW (edited 12-22-2001).]

Top Bottom