Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews question?

Baby-G

PMA Member
I am looking at buying a Mathew's LX and I wan't a 28.5" draw length (at its shortest). When changing from 80% to 65% let-off your draw length changes a 1/2". If the bow is stated on the tag a 28.5" is that set a 65% or 80%?

Thanks in advance!

beerchug.gif

No worrys Baby G. When you buy the bow, just specify what lenght and let off you want. The cam will reflect that choice. The only time you have to worry about the let off, is after you have had the bow for a while and want to change the length(for a feel or different release, etc.), then you'll have to buy or switch out the cam to keep the length and let off the same. Talk to your local shop and they'll confirm this in your area. Good luck and enjoy that lx, great bow.
peace.gif

And after re-reading your post, the 28.5 is at 80%. Long answer short. Good luck.
smirk.gif

Supertec,
He could pick one of those up at Dollar General couldn't he? No, no, must have been Wal-Mart.
jester.gif

Stick with the Mathews, you won't be sorry.
CRITR

I just hope the Mathew's LX holds up as well as my Baby-G has. I bought it back in 1996, and still use it until today. My LX should be waiting for me at my brother's house tonight.
bouncefire.gif

Baby G, I thought you didn't like Single Cam bows. Anyway, I hope you like your LX. I looked at one last year but wanted a shorter bow so I waited to see what they came out with this year and yippee, I own an Outback. I'll go out on a limb and say you're gonna love your bow.
waytogo.gif

Rackaddict,

You correct about me not liking single cam bows. Mathews new cam does have many improvements: level and straight knock travel, much smoother pull, and now they are the leader in quality and workmanship. I still wish they made a two cam bow, but they aren't going to. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I do expect to fall in love with this bow, I know it won't be as fast as what I've been shooting that's okay as long as I shoot tighter groups though.
beerchug.gif

Okay,

I must say I am very impressed with my new LX. I shoot it as well as any bow I've ever owned (except maybe the High Country Excalibur I used to own). It is super quite and top-notch quality, a really great bow. Maybe I'll try a Hoyt for my next bow, but I am absolutely happy with the LX.

Persistances is the key to sucess in anything. Hunting or Life!
grin.gif

Baby-g I figured you'd like your new LX but you need to watch your cable. Mine has come unserved and the shop I bought it from will not replace it. This has happened twice to a friend of mine. The LX shoots great and is a fun bow to shoot. Thought I would just give you a heads up.

Top Bottom