Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mike Kerr- Mt. Pleasant, IA- watch out

Yep, this is him (like I said before, 99% sure since there is a mask & I have close up photos)....
http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37412

There's another round of pics from other farms all over SE IA, I'm sure many have seen them.

ravaging dozens of farms for miles in much of SE IA, just like Jack Shaeffer & his multiple violations and massive poaching. Got problems on your farms? I have a good start where you need to start looking! Have a conversation w/your local authorities.

Here was their silly, ridiculous & 1 of about 5 million times they poach (the worst is their deer poaching, selling, etc) turtle examples....

http://www.poacherchronicles.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86

I'm sorry if you have a top notch farm in SE iowa, this group of guys knows about it (whether you realize it or not) along with both the great guys named "Brad", enjoy folks, sorry you have to deal with this large group of clowns.

That's pretty pathetic that a 36-38 year old man would be out doing this stuff. I could see a 16-18 year old kid looking for kicks pulling this stuff but a grown man should know better. They both must of been dropped as a child.

If this idiot is working around Mt. Pleasant, make sure you let Sam at Great American Outdoors get wind of it!! :way:

I opened both your threads! The deal about the DNR not wanting to bother with it just makes me insane!! Somewhere along the line they forgot who pay's there wages!!!!!! They work for us folks! We are the fools that pay to send their kids to college, to the dentist, and on and on!!! If they think you broke a law, they will damn well take interest in you!! Raise some hell!! Read my lips!!!!!!!! THEY WORK FOR US!!!!!!! This craps really getting old!!!!!

There are board members on here from the IBA! Take notice guy's! Whats the deal?? If you only take high profile case's ya get a bigger badge/ bigger truck, ? What? All us fools that keep paying yearly increases in license are only paying to be ignored!!!!!! The service sure ain't getting any better!! THEY WORK FOR US!!!!

Last edited:
If this idiot is working around Mt. Pleasant, make sure you let Sam at Great American Outdoors get wind of it!! :way:

He lives outside Mt. Pleasant and actually is a parole/probation officer, kind of Ironic. I wonder if he covers his own probation. This group has been rattled big time this past fall, 3 members are looking at serious fines ranging from $32,000 to $55,000. It should all come to surface soon as they are in court now. This Kerr was right in tight with these guys and now they are all in panic mode pointing fingers at one another. Self Destruction at its finest. As far as the DNR doing nothing I would say they have done thier job working undercover for 2-3 years building evidence to put these dirtbags in their place all while being shorthanded and doing their normal patrols.

Top Bottom