Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Motorguide wireless vs. Minkota co-pilot

Nontypcl1

Does anyone have experience with either or both the motorguide wireless trolling motor or the minkota w/ co-pilot? I'm due for a new trolling motor and have decided to go with one of the wireless versions. I know a few people with the co-pilot but was wondering how the motorguide wireless compares. I'm sure they'll be some biased opinions here but any info is appreciated

Thanks

Well, I wont be much help with the MotorGuide, but I would suggest Minnkota anytime.

I have used the co pilot for 3 years on my powerdrive. It works pretty awesome on my bowfishing boat. Me and my partner both wear a wrist control. If one guy gets a fish on the other guy instantly takes over the troller. The co-pilot on the terrova is even better, but that is a pricey troller.

Another vote for the MinnKota co-pilot.
My buddy has it on his boat and we each have a remote on our fishing rods so either of us can control the motor if the other has a fish on. After using it for 4 years in Canada I wouldn't know what to do without it.

Top Bottom