Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MY DAD AND I THANK YOU!!!!!

Split_G3
JUST TO LET YA'LL KNOW MY FATHER LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER AT 3:38 THIS AFTERNOON. I WISH YA'LL COULD HAVE MET MY DAD. I PROMISE YOU THAT YA'LL WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED HIM AS ONE OF A KIND! ALSO I JUST WANT ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE TO KNOW THAT YA'LL WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME! I APPRECIATE IT SOOOOOO MUCH! MY DAD'S LEGACY WILL LIVE ON, ON THIS SITE AND IN THE DEER WOODS! I KNOW YA'LL ARE PROBABLY TIRED OF HEARING ME TALK ABOUT HIM BUT I HAVE JUST ONE FAVOR TO ASK OF ALL OF YOU AND THAT IS TO PLEASE TAKE A LITTLE PIECE OF MY FATHER WITH YOU IN THE WOODS THIS FALL. ALTHOUGH YA'LL NEVER MET MY FATHER, HE PRETTY MUCH KNEW ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I PRINTED OFF ALL THE COOL PICS ON THIS SITE OF MONSTER BUCKS AND MONSTER SHEDS! I TRULY CAN'T THANK YA'LL ENOUGH! IN THIS FORUM I HAVE INCLUDED A PIC OF MY DAD WITH HIS BIGGEST DEER TO DATE. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THE PIC IN A FORUM BEFORE(it's the one that was mhe has mounted). I JUST FEEL THAT I NEED TO POST THE FIELD PI ALSO! ONCE AGAIN I CAN'T THANK YA'LL ENOUGH!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
3363dad122701-med.jpg

sorry to hear about losing your hunting buddy and dad, really makes you remember all the good times. My thoughts are with you.

man i so sry to hear about your fathers battle and my prays are with you and i think i speak for every one he will be greatly greatly greatly missed on this site... thanx man for the post and keeping us posted . just wish i could have got to meet him in person

No trophy in the world could ever take the place of my hunting with my Dad.

I'm sorry for your loss, and fear the day that I will also be in your shoes.

But I'm going to be able to say like you, Boy what a time we had!
31045-cheers2.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
You will cherish those days with your Father forever.....and in that sense he will live in memory always.

right now is a time of mourning, but it won't be long and all you'll remember is the good times. hang in there....

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Hold tight to your memories and thank you for sharing some of them with us.

Sorry to hear the bad news, our thoughts are with you and your family. If your father never experienced the last frontier, he will this year!

Sorry to hear of his passing. Wish I could ease your heavy heart. Surely your father will be with you in the timber as in the past. Thoughts and prayers are for you and your family tonight.

Take care,

Mike

sorry to hear about your Dad. He sounds like a very special man. Thoughts and prayers go out to your family in such a hardtime.

Sorry to hear the great loss, times like this really make me think what I have and what I haven't lost. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Keep your head up bud...

You have my sympathies. I'm so glad that we've been a comfort to you. This is a great electronic tribe here. And that's really neat that you shared this site with your dad, it makes him feel more personal to me; you can bet I'll be looking for his spirit dancing in the light of the treetops.

I'm sorry you lost your dad and friend.I'm sure he was just as proud to have you as a son as you were proud to have him as a father .
Mark

My prayers are with you and your family this evening. I was in your shoes three months ago when my mom lost her battle with cancer also. Seeing you post this evening brought back some of the emotions of losing her and knowing how you must feel this evening. It's hard to put into words to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your father's death. Cherish your memories and may God bless you and your family during these difficult times.
Trper

I am very sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep your chin up. He will always be with you!

My families thoughts and prayers to yours. There is a special bond created between a father and a son that share the woods together, one that will never be broken. He will forever live in the air you breathe.

May God be with you,
Matt

Remember all the times he was proud of you & you'll know all the times that he taught you well or you just plain surprised him.

Top Bottom