Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Neat Experience

Tmayer13

Today I was mowing a clover plot that got out of hand with grasses after a spring burn. Ended up nearly running over 3 fawns. I've gotten tons of fawns trail cams over the years and have seen them from a far but never this close. Those little suckers flush like pheasants, right under the tractor tire. I had to pick 2 of them up to move them as they continually kept laying down in my path...holy smokes are they loud when they bawl. I was waiting for a doe to come and ninja kick me on the side of my head. Neat experience, they are amazing creatures!
06ec2615cb1b9fc5f870ac78e1705bd8.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Today I was mowing a clover plot that got out of hand with grasses after a spring burn. Ended up nearly running over 3 fawns. I've gotten tons of fawns trail cams over the years and have seen them from a far but never this close. Those little suckers flush like pheasants, right under the tractor tire. I had to pick 2 of them up to move them as they continually kept laying down in my path...holy smokes are they loud when they bawl. I was waiting for a doe to come and ninja kick me on the side of my head. Neat experience, they are amazing creatures!
06ec2615cb1b9fc5f870ac78e1705bd8.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
I don't know if it's legal but I always thought it'd be fun to put an ear tag in one so you could track it.

Top Bottom