Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a 2 row planter!!!

SWBUCKHNTR

I have been looking for a 2 row deere planter. I need something that will fit a category 1 3 point or match up with the john deere I-match. I had a buddy who had one I could use but he let somebody use it for sweet corn and something happend to it and he says it is out of commision. All I really need it for is corn but if it had bean plates that would be good too. I found a few on ebay but I figured that somebody might know where I could get one a little cheaper. Thanks for any help.

There's some older ones on craigslist.com around the des moines area- maybe not what you're looking for but they pop on there quite often. A 4 row not an option? Those will be easier to find of course.

Now keep in mind, you can just disconnect the drive-chain on a 4 row and pull it with anything. I use my Jeep to pull my 4 rows. BUT if you're trying to get both towed- tractor and plant, both at once you're pry right. Those ones on Craigslist too old for you? If you're willing to travel, dudes all over the country cut up the 7000's and make them 3 pts with 2 rows only- those are all over BUT you'll end up spending as much on a 2 row as a 4 row. Another idea, if you need a planter at 2 different locations- reason you are getting something to shuttle around, it's POSSIBLE you could get 2 cheaper 4 rows for the price of 1 expensive 2 row.

Top Bottom