Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need an ATV - UTV

Skip enough shit in the cab if you wreck that the crap on the dash and floor that will hurt you not the wreck.
Ya. It’s overloaded. I just drive it around the farm though. Not Long trips on roads. Just inside farm. Ur right though- time to clean it out.

Might look at UTV & if u can do it… HONDA, IMO. We’ve had a LOT of: Polaris, JD Gators & a couple Can Am’s. I can say for a fact, we are done with those 3. I know some have “good luck” with em but a whole lotta machines now- not done well. It’s almost like they designed to go like 5,000 miles & then throw them away.
Like Honda a lot. Dunno about others like yamaha, Kawasaki, etc???
Sorry if offended any owners of above. I’ve been owner too & I personally just feel like they could be building a far better product for that kinda $.
Good feedback, thanks

I have 4 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 550’s for sale. We also have a 2009 Kabota RTV1100, diesel. The Yamahas do not have tube style receiver hitch’s, just a blade style that you can mount a ball on. The Kabota does have the tube style. We are selling the Yamahas privately but the Kabota is listed on Big Iron right now in Ames.
I’m interested in the Grizzly s.

$3500. I think. Easy to fix. It does break on occasion but cheap and easy to fix if so. Cheap on buy- cheap on maintain. I will admit - I’m pry more “cheap” on farm toys vs big equipment where i want & search for “top notch heavy quality stuff”.
3F53D54C-559E-4E1A-95B0-99F8C7C75225.jpeg

$3500. I think. Easy to fix. It does break on occasion but cheap and easy to fix if so. Cheap on buy- cheap on maintain. I will admit - I’m pry more “cheap” on farm toys. View attachment 124890
I had that exact machine for a decade. It didnt set any land speed records, but It did the trick for sure. The only trouble is it would slip a chain every once and a while.

Anybody have any experience with the Kubota Diesel UTV , I have had a Polaris Ranger for 14 years still runs , but I have replaced it all .. Radiator , axles , bushings , water pumps , belts , solenoids and steering rack If I look at it it runs Hot .. Drinks oil . But I will say the engine has never failed .. It vapor locks like ever time I shut it off .. I tried all the fixes .... Going get something new tired of fixing crap .. I will add it's been abused and used and it will go up some goat trails so I cant plain it has good things as well be a good machine for most part but I think its lived it's life.. 2010 model 800

Anybody have any experience with the Kubota Diesel UTV , I have had a Polaris Ranger for 14 years still runs , but I have replaced it all .. Radiator , axles , bushings , water pumps , belts , solenoids and steering rack If I look at it it runs Hot .. Drinks oil . But I will say the engine has never failed .. It vapor locks like ever time I shut it off .. I tried all the fixes .... Going get something new tired of fixing crap .. I will add it's been abused and used and it will go up some goat trails so I cant plain it has good things as well be a good machine for most part but I think its lived it's life.. 2010 model 800
One of the subcontractors we use have them- they love them. They are hard on things and say they take a beating. I’ve never asked how much repairing they actually do though- they had mules previously

Honda....I have a 1997 Honda fourtrax that still runs perfect, and no telling how may hours/miles it has on it. Great machine.

Been many years ago but my grandfather had a kubota diesel utv and i was not at all impressed with it. Heavy, slow, no power, and didn’t get around well at all. He has had many JD gators since and my impression of them is not nearly as capable as polaris rangers. Others I am sure have different opinions

Top Bottom