Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Digital Camera

vman

Ive Finally finished my newest Digital Camera. Its a Sony P32 and electronics from www.hagshouse.com

Hags, really makes this trailcam building easy. Homebrew cams sure have come along way from way back when. Way to go Hags!
396p321.jpg

396p322.jpg

Looks sharp Vman, I am waiting for hags to release the new version and I will have two of them built......Once again, nice looking setup

Very nice vman.....

I especially like the sensor you selected....but I'm kind of partial to that one......

hags

HEY!!!!!!!!!
Thats my camera!!!!
I want royalties for the pics.
cool.gif
cool.gif

grin.gif

Its yours evil twin...

Thanks guys!

Its been fun and enjoyable to watch the homebrews turn into truly THE HIGHEST QUALITY cams out their. The innovation by Hags and others at www.Hagshouse.com is in unsurpased.

See yea
Vman

Nice try VMAN I know my camera when i see it.....should have mushroom pics soon with it
cool.gif
cool.gif

i may be interested in trying one of these myself, but.............where on Hag's web site are the boards listed?

They are still in testing right now shovel....I am waiting for him to release the new ones so I can get started on building again.

Jay,
Their is a spot on hags sight for stock parts. You should become a member their if you havent already. It will be easier to find the good stuff.

Hope that helps

Top Bottom